Get the authentic taste of achar gosht with Shan Achar Gosht Imported Spice Mix Masala. This 50gm pack of genuine, imported spice mix is made with high-quality ingredients and guarantees the perfect blend of spices to enhance the taste of your meat dishes. With its unique combination of aromatic spices, Shan Achar Gosht Imported Spice Mix Masala is perfect for creating a delicious, tangy, and spicy flavor to your meals. Add this to your kitchen and enjoy the savory taste of achar gosht in your home-cooked meals.
Shan Achar Gosht mix helps you recreate the authentic traditional taste of Achar Gosht with its perfect blend of rich, aromatic and tangy spices. Quick Express Delivery
|% Daily Value*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- Red Chili
- Fenugreek Leaves
- Bay Leaf
- All Spice
- Nigella Seed
- Black Pepper
- Green Cardamom
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Citric Acid
- Cane Sugar
- Canola Oil
- Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent)
No Artificial Food Color
- May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts.
STEPS OF COOKING
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Shan Achar Gosht Mix with lemon juice and fill the green chilies.
- In hot oil add meat, garlic, ginger, yogurt and remaining Shan Achar Gosht Mix. Stir fry on high heat for 7-10 minutes.
- Add 2-3 cups of water. Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender.
- Add tomato puree. Stir fry for 5-6 minutes on high heat and place green chilies over the meat. Cover and cook on low heat until oil separates from gravy.
- If desired remove excessive oil before serving.
Tips: For meat, use cuts from shoulder and T-bone.
RECIPE TRANSLATION PRINTED INSIDE French, Urdu, Hindi & Bangla