Shan Korma mix helps you recreate the authentic traditional taste of divine Korma which is a true legacy of the Mughlai cuisine.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g||12%|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- Red Chili
- Bay Leaf
- Black Pepper
- Green Cardamom
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Canola Oil
- Natural & Artificial Food Flavor
- Silicon Dioxide
- May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts.
STEPS OF COOKING
- Heat oil, fry onions until light golden, remove and crush.
- In the same oil, add meat, yogurt and Shan Korma Mix. Cover and cook on low heat for 20-30 minutes.
- Add julienne ginger and ½-1 cup water for gravy. Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender.
- Stir-in crushed onions. Cover and cook on low heat for 5-10 minutes.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.