Shan Daal Masala has the perfect blend of spices which help you prepare rich, spicy and creamy Lentil Curry for a light and healthy meal.
|% Daily Value*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- Red Chili
- Black Pepper
- Brown Cardamom
- Green Cardamom
- Dehydrated Dill Leaves
- Acid: Citric Acid
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Cane Sugar
- Canola Oil
- Anticaking Agent: Silicon Dioxide
No Artificial Food Color
- May contain traces of Sulphite
- Gluten and Tree Nuts
STEPS OF COOKING
- Heat half oil and stir fry the onions for few minutes. Add Shan Daal Masala Mix and garlic.
- Add lentils, tomato, soya leaves, green chilies and 6 cups of water. Boil on low heat until the daal is tender and smooth (about 30 minutes).
- Heat the remaining ghee / oil and stir fry the curry leaves for few seconds and pour over the cooked lentil curry. Cover and cook on low heat for 15-20 minutes.