Quick Delivery Shan Butter Chicken Mix helps you prepare the buttery and mouthwatering Chicken Curry for a wholesome mealtime.
- Red Chili
- Black Pepper
- Large Cardamom
- Green Cardamom
- Star Aniseed
- White Pepper
- Acid: Tartaric Acid & Citric Acid
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Cane Sugar
- Canola Oil
- Anticaking Agent: Silicon Dioxide
No Artificial Food Color
- May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts.
|% Daily Value*|
|Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
STEPS OF COOKING
- Mix Shan Butter Chicken Mix, lemon juice, yogurt, oil and apply to the meat cubes. Marinate for 1-3 hours.
- Boil the tomatoes in 1-2 cups of water for 10 minutes or until soft and tender. Sieve to remove skin and seeds. Keep tomato puree aside.
- Separately: Heat a fry pan and add the marinated meat. Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium-low heat and turn the meat. Remove from pan.
- Add the chicken to the tomato puree. Cover and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes. Add butter and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add cream. Stir and remove from heat. Serve hot.
There are no reviews yet.