Shan Chicken Jalfrezi Mix gives you the authentic traditional taste of Indian / Chinese Chicken and Vegetable Curry.
Delivery All Over India
Upto 4 Packets Can be included in the same delivery cost
|% Daily Value*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- Red Chili
- Black Pepper
- White Pepper
- Black Cumin
- Acid: Citric Acid
- Acid: Tartaric Acid
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Cane Sugar
- Canola Oil
- Anticaking Agent: Silicon Dioxide
No Artificial Food Color
- May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts.
STEPS OF COOKING
- Mix Shan Chicken Jalfrezi Mix in half cup of water and apply to chicken cubes. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Boil finely chopped tomatoes in 1 cup of water until soft and tender. Sieve to remove skin and seeds. Keep tomato puree aside.
- Heat oil and add marinated chicken cubes. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
- Then add the tomato puree. Cover and cook on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Add onion, capsicum, silted green chilies. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes and remove from heat. Serve hot Chicken Jalfrezi with plain boiled rice or boiled noodles.