Shan Haleem mix has a perfect blend of rich and aromatic spices to help you rejoice the authentic traditional taste of meaty and grainy Haleem Curry.
|% Daily Value*|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- Red Chili
- Black Pepper
- Curry Leaf
- Green Cardamom
- Bay Leaf
- Dehydrated Onion
- Citric Acid
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Canola Oil
- Silicon Dioxide
- Dried Papaya Powder
- May contain traces of Sulphite
- Gluten and Tree Nuts
STEPS OF COOKING
- Heat half oil/ghee, add meat, garlic paste and Shan Haleem Mix. Stir fry for few minutes. Then add 15 cups water, lentil, wheat and bones. Cover and simmer on low heat untul meat is tender (Beef 4-6 hours, Chicken 3-4 hours)
- Separate bones from curry and discard. Coarsely grind the curry with a wooden spoon or grind in a blender for 1-2 minutes. (Avoid grinding into a paste).
- Cook on low heat for 1 hour. Stir occasionally. Add additional water, if needed.
- Heat remaining oil/ghee and fry onion until golden. Pour into the haleem. Cover and simmer on low heat for 20-30 mintues.