Shan Biryani Masala
Buy Online, Delivery All Over India Shan Biryani Mix helps you in preparing the traditional Biryani at home with the authentic taste and aroma for an ultimate food experience.
|% Daily Value*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Bay Leaf
- Brown Cardamom
- Green Cardamom
- Red Chili
- Cane Sugar
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Canola Oil
- Natural and Artificial Food Flavor
- Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent)
No Artificial Food Color
STEPS OF COOKING
- Heat oil and fry onions until golden. Add meat, Shan Biryani Mix and stir fry for 5 minutes. Add yogurt and water (Beef/Lamb 4 cups, Chicken 2 cups). Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender.
- Add tomatoes and stir fry on high heat until oil begins to separate from the gravy. Then keep aside.
- Separately: In 15 cups / 3 liters of boiling water, stir in 3 tablespoons of Shan Salt and soaked rice. Boil rice until ¾ cooked. Remove and drain thoroughly.
- Spread half rice in a pot and pour meat curry. Top with remaining rice. (Sprinkle a pinch of yellow food color if desired). Spread fresh coriander and mint leaves on the rice. Cover and cook on low heat until rice is tender (5-10 minutes). Mix before serving.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Akash (verified owner) –
Ibtisham mansuri (verified owner) –
Anjum S. (verified owner) –