Buy Online, Delivery All Over India Shan Biryani Mix helps you in preparing the traditional Biryani at home with the authentic taste and aroma for an ultimate food experience.
|% Daily Value*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Bay Leaf
- Brown Cardamom
- Green Cardamom
- Red Chili
- Cane Sugar
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Canola Oil
- Natural and Artificial Food Flavor
- Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent)
No Artificial Food Color
STEPS OF COOKING
- Heat oil and fry onions until golden. Add meat, Shan Biryani Mix and stir fry for 5 minutes. Add yogurt and water (Beef/Lamb 4 cups, Chicken 2 cups). Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender.
- Add tomatoes and stir fry on high heat until oil begins to separate from the gravy. Then keep aside.
- Separately: In 15 cups / 3 liters of boiling water, stir in 3 tablespoons of Shan Salt and soaked rice. Boil rice until ¾ cooked. Remove and drain thoroughly.
- Spread half rice in a pot and pour meat curry. Top with remaining rice. (Sprinkle a pinch of yellow food color if desired). Spread fresh coriander and mint leaves on the rice. Cover and cook on low heat until rice is tender (5-10 minutes). Mix before serving.