Shan Paya mix has a perfect blend of rich and aromatic spices to help you rejoice the authentic traditional taste of Paya Curry.
|% Daily Value*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- Red Chili
- Black Pepper
- Green Cardamom
- Brown Cardamom
- Dehydrated Onion
- Citric Acid
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Canola Oil
- Silicon Dioxide
No Artificial Food Color
- May contain traces of Sulphite
- Gluten and Tree Nuts
STEPS OF COOKING
- Add 1 tablespoon garlic paste and hooves in 15 cups of hot water and boil for 10 minutes. Then drain the water.
- In 12 cups of boiling water add hooves, half sliced onion, ginger and garlic paste. Cover and cook on low heat until the hooves are tender (goat/lamb 3-4 hours, cow 6-8 hours).
- Separately heat oil/ghee and fry remaining onion until golden. Add Shan Paya Mix and yogurt. Stir fry for few minutes and pour in the Paya Curry.
- Cover and simmer on low heat for 30-45 minutes.