Shan Chicken White Korma Mix helps you create a mild and velvety version of traditional Korma.
|% Daily Value*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- Red Chilli
- Black Pepper
- White Pepper
- Acid: Citric Acid
- Dried Onion
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Cane Sugar
- Canola Oil
- Anticaking Agent: Silicon Dioxide
No Artificial Food Color
- May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts.
STEPS OF COOKING
- Mix together green chili paste, garlic paste, ginger paste and Shan Chicken White Korma Mix. Apply to the chicken and set aside for 30-45 minutes.
- Heat oil and fry onions until light brown. Remove onions from oil and grind with yogurt. Keep aside.
- In same oil, add marinated chicken and stir fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Add onion and yogurt mixture. Cook for 15 minutes or until oil separates from gravy. (For thinner gravy add half to one cup milk). Add lemon juice and remove from heat. Garnish with few blanched and peeled almonds.