Shan Sindhi Biryani Mix has a classic blend of traditional spices which helps you make delicious and peppery Biryani at home.
Buy Online Quick Express Delivery In India Buy More For Discounts
|% Daily Value*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- Himalayan Pink Salt
- Red Chili
- Dried Plums with Pits
- Black Pepper
- Brown Cardamom
- Dried Papaya Powder
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Citric Acid
- Cane Sugar
- Canola Oil
- Natural and Artificial Food Flavor
- Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent)
No Artificial Food Color
STEPS OF COOKING
- Fry onions in hot oil until light golden. Add meat and garlic paste. Stir fry for 4-5 minutes on high heat.
- Add Shan Sindhi Biryani Mix, potatoes, yogurt, ginger paste and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Add water (Beef/Lamb 4 cups, Chicken 2 cups). Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender. When cooked there should be about two cups of gravy left (If less add water, if more increase heat).
- Place sliced tomatoes, green chilies, fresh coriander and mint leaves over the meat. Do not mix meat and green masala. Cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes. Do not stir.
- Separately: In 15 cups / 3 liters of boiling water, stir in 3 tablespoons of Shan Salt and soaked rice. Boil rice until ¾ cooked. Remove and drain thoroughly.
- Spread cooked rice evenly over meat. Do not mix rice and meat. Cover and cook on low heat until rice is tender (5-10 minutes). Mix before serving.