Shan Tandoori Masala
With its tantalizing blend of rich spices and flavours, Shan Tandoori Masala Mix helps you recreate the traditional barbeque experience at home. Delivery All Over India
|% Daily Value*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- Red Chili
- Black Pepper
- Brown Cardamom
- Dried Papaya Powder
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Phosphate
- Canola Oil
- Silicon Dioxide
No Artificial Food Color
- May contain traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts.
STEPS OF COOKING
- Mix lemon juice, food color, Shan Tandoori Masala Mix and 2 tablespoons oil / butter. Apply to chicken pieces. Prick all over the meat. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Apply strained yogurt and set aside for 3 hours +.
- Arrange the pieces in a tray and discard the marinade.
- Bake in a preheated oven, (350°F) for 25 minutes. Apply remaining oil / melted butter on chicken and place the tray under high setting of grill until lightly brown or barbecue. Serving Suggestion: Serve hot Chicken Tandoori with Shan Tamarind / Green Chutney.