Shan Tikka Boti
Shan Tikka Boti Imported Spice Mix is a blend of authentic spices that bring out the true flavors of your meat. This masala is perfect for making delicious tikka boti, a popular Pakistani dish. The spice mix is made with high-quality, hand-picked ingredients and is carefully packed to preserve its freshness and flavor. The masala is easy to use and can be used to marinate meat for grilling, barbecuing, or baking. With Shan Tikka Boti Imported Spice Mix, you can enjoy the genuine taste of tikka boti in the comfort of your home.
With enticing flavors of traditional and rich spices, Shan Tikka Mix adds to the finest barbeque experience for a perfect family get together. Courier Delivery
|% Daily Value*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- Red Chili
- Black Pepper
- Brown Cardamom
- Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate
- Acid: Citric Acid
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Cane Sugar
- Canola Oil
- Anticaking Agent: Silicon Dioxide
- Dried Papaya Powder
No Artificial Food Color
- May Contain Traces of Sulphite, Sesame, Mustard, Gluten And Tree Nuts.
STEPS OF COOKING
- Mix Shan Tikka Mix in half cup of water, garlic and 2 tablespoons oil. Apply to meat.
- Leave to marinate for 3-4 hours. *(Remove and discard the raw papaya slices from the meat, if used).
- Sew meat onto skewers. Place on very low heat of coal/gas fire. Grill lightly on all sides.
- Lightly brush meat with butter/oil and rotate the skewers until meat is tender. Serve with Shan Tamarind Chutney, salad and lemon juice.
* To tenderize the meat further, add ½ cup thinly sliced papaya.